SO2 Scrubber Treats Flue Gas
Monroe Environmental Packed Tower Wet Scrubber to remove SO2 from solid waste incinerator flue exhaust.
Scope of supply included:
- 316 SS Scrubbing tower with chimney tray trap-out stage
- Recirculation tank with level controls
- (2) Recirculation pumps – (1) operating, (1) stand-by
- Liquid spray nozzles
- 316 SS Packing media
- 316 SS High-efficiency chevron type mist eliminator
- Liquid flow meters, pressure transmitters, instruments, piping, and valves
- PLC control panel
- Structural support frame
The unit was installed in Q1 2016 and passed all required EPA emissions regulations. The unit was rated for 10,000 ACFM.