Monroe Environmental Packed Tower Wet Scrubber to remove SO2 from solid waste incinerator flue exhaust.
Scope of supply included:
- 316 SS Scrubbing tower with chimney tray trap-out stage
- Recirculation tank with level controls
- (2) Recirculation pumps – (1) operating, (1) stand-by
- Liquid spray nozzles
- 316 SS Packing media
- 316 SS High-efficiency chevron type mist eliminator
- Liquid flow meters, pressure transmitters, instruments, piping, and valves
- PLC control panel
- Structural support frame
The unit was installed in Q1 2016 and passed all required EPA emissions regulations. The unit was rated for 10,000 ACFM.
Read Case Study
Packed Tower Wet Scrubbers
Industry Capabilities: Refineries, Chemical, and Petrochemical Plants