Compact CMC Mist Collectors for Electric Vehicle Parts Washing
An advanced machine tool company turned to Monroe to supply high efficiency Mist Collectors to exhaust parts washers at an electric vehicle manufacturing plant. The systems were required to meet demanding automotive supplier specifications and operational requirements, including a stringent 0.5 mg/m3 outlet mist concentration, meet noise threshold of 78 dBA at 3 feet, and corrosion resistant.
Monroe Scope of Supply:
- Fully welded stainless steel housing with access doors
- Integral expansion and drop-out chamber
- Dual-stage coalescing filters, SS and polypropylene construction
- DOP final filter
- Top mounted fan assembly
- Integral mist collection chamber with drain trap
- Monitoring gauges with alarm switches
The collectors shown were rated for 1,000 ACFM, and are just a few of the dozens of mist collectors that Monroe has recently provided for electric vehicle manufacturing parts washer exhaust.