Higher Collection Efficiency
The Monroe Compact Mist Collectors, with longer operating cycles and higher collection efficiency, outperform other collectors. Because of slower internal velocities through the collector, filter replacement and maintenance labor costs are reduced. Collected mist and solids are continuously drained from the media without shut-down, significantly prolonging filter life and lowering overall operating costs.
- Mild steel is standard for most installations, but special construction materials and coatings are available to meet specific applications. Solid welded seams and built-in lifting hooks provide rugged durability.
- Large, easy to open access door, with air-tight seals for servicing filters and collector interior.
- An AMCA rated fan on the outlet side of the collector with either a direct coupled motor.
- Quiet operation. Sound attenuators and fan enclosures are available to meet 77dBA and lower.
- Integral pressure gauges are available to indicate when filter maintenance is required.
- Complete electrical controls to meet customer requirements are available.
- Stainless steel construction is available for high temperature washer and other corrosive applications.