Water & Wastewater Treatment Clarifiers and Separators
Does your plant need to treat a contaminated liquid stream?
Suspended (TSS) & dissolved (TDS) solids
Metals precipitation & reduction
Oil/FOG separation & recovery
Ammonia & VOC stripping
Mobile water treatment & rentals
Monroe Environmental designs and builds a broad range of water and wastewater systems and equipment for eliminating and minimizing a wide spectrum of pollutants from virtually all types of water and wastewater sources and applications.
Have technical questions about water & wastewater treatment systems?
Water & Wastewater Treatment Applications & Process Experience
Monroe Environmental has extensive experience with a wide variety of applications and processes for water & wastewater treatment. Click on a pollutant or process below to learn more about our approach to treating these contaminants.
Value-Added Engineering, On-Site, and Support Services
Auxiliary Equipment, Components, & Packaged Systems
In addition to providing water and wastewater clarifiers and separators, Monroe offers an array of equipment, components, and devices typically needed for enabling a complete turnkey installation. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Control and instrumentation systems
- Chemical storage and feed systems
- Equalization and storage tanks
- Dissolved air floatation
- Sludge handling & dewatering systems
- Filtration & polishing systems
- Access platforms, ladders, stairways, and walkways
- Pumps, piping, valves, and fittings
Technical and Engineering Support Services
- Evaluations and troubleshooting of existing systems and problems
- Assessments for new and replacement systems
- Environmental permitting and compliance assistance
- System sizing and general arrangement drawings
- Mechanical, electrical and structural requirements
- PLC programming and HMI interfacing
- Cost estimating and budgeting
- Testing and water quality analysis
- And more
Resources & Literature
Recent Case Studies
Water | Circular Clarifier for Steel Mill Upgrade
Monroe Environmental saves steel mill $145,000 on clarifier rebuild/retrofit for blast furnace wastewater and meets stringent performance requirements.
Water | Vertical Plate Clarifier Removes Mercury & Humic Acid
A company that produces testing and measurement equipment needed to remove solids containing mercury and acid fines from their incoming process water stream.
Water | API Separator for FOG Removal
Monroe engineers were able to help one of the largest potato and corn chip producers in the world meet a strict deadline to achieve lower levels of FOG in their effluent discharge.