Wet Scrubber Removes PM from Dryer Exhaust
Monroe Multi-Stage Scrubbing System with Venturi Scrubber and Cyclonic Separator to remove particulate from a dryer prior to VOC destruction with a regenerative thermal oxidizer.
Scope of supply included:
- Venturi Scrubber with adjustable scrubbing throat
- Cyclonic Separator with chevron-type, high efficiency mist eliminator
- Liquid reservoir with level control and make-up water valve
- Scrubber, separator, and reservoir constructed from 304 stainless steel
- (2) Recirculation pumps – (1) operating, (1) stand-by
- Flow meter, pressure transmitters, and associated liquid valves/piping
- Instruments wired to local junction box for integration with RTO control panel
The system was rated for 27,000 ACFM and was fully assembled and tested in Monroe’s shop prior to shipping to the job site.