Aerospace and Automotive industries are two of the most regulated industries in the US. Many manufacturers in these industries are faced with the challenge of complying with a multitude of strict environmental regulations while still being competitive.
Treating liquid waste from these industries poses a set of unique challenges. Producing parts out of a variety of metals and composite materials generates high levels of effluents in waste, rinse, and process waters. Oily wastes and high metal content in the wastewater must be treated correctly before it can be recycled or disposed.
As air pollution control and water treatment experts, we have many successful installations that have continued to perform well for decades. We have the knowledge and the proven expertise to provide cost-effective solutions for a range of applications in the Automotive, Aerospace, and Machining/Automation industries.
Monroe Can Help
For over 45 years Monroe has designed and manufactured a variety of Air Pollution Control and Water/Wastewater Treatment systems for the Aerospace, Automotive, Machining, and Automation industries. Our very first project was developing a solution for a difficult oil mist collection problem at an automotive plant.
Proof of results delivered:
- Horizontal Clarifier and Sludge Handling Package improves treatability and lowers cost
- Cartridge Dust Collectors for dust filtration from grinding operation at an automotive manufacturing facility
- Lamella Plate Vertical Clarifier provided for an automotive plant’s wastewater treatment system
- Corrugated Plate Interceptor (CPI) Separators for oil/water separation of storm water runoff at an automotive assembly plant
Air Pollution Control
- Machining – wet and dry
- MQL Machining
- Parts washer exhaust
- Grinding, honing, polishing and buffing
- Gear hobbing
- Odor and fume control
- Flame laminating and stamping
- Casting and forging operations
Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Metals reduction and removal
- Solids (TSS) reduction and removal
- Oil separation and recovery
- Sludge thickening and de-watering
- Coagulation, flocculation, and chemical precipitation
- Stormwater runoff