The CMC Mist Collector is capable of removing airborne mist and sub-micron vapors generated by high production machining, cold forming, and a wide variety of related applications. It is a multiple stage collector that has capabilities to exceed 99% efficiency, while minimizing the maintenance requirements and floor space issues of competitive mist collector designs.
The installation of a Monroe CMC Mist Collector allows you to discharge clean, filtered air back into the work area, reducing climate control costs and improving worker safety.
- Efficient four-stage design
- Low pressure drop and energy requirement
- Small footprint
- Low height requirement
- Continuous draining during operation
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight, easy to remove filters
- Machine mounting capabilities
Broad Range of Industrial Capacities
The Monroe CMC Mist Collector is available in capacities as low as 500 CFM, and may be integrated into existing ductwork and ventilation systems. Optional items and controls can be added to meet the specific site requirements of your unique plant.
Designed for Minimum Maintenance
The Monroe CMC Mist Collector is designed for continuous draining during operation, resulting in typical filter media life in excess of 4,500 hours or more, even under heavy inlet loading.
The Monroe CMC Mist Collector, with longer operating cycles and higher collection efficiency, outperforms other collectors. Because of slower internal velocities through the collector, medial replacement and maintenance labor costs are reduced. Collected mist and solids are continuously drained from the media without shut-down, significantly prolonging filter life and lowering overall operating costs.
- Mild steel is used for most installations, but special construction materials and coatings are available to meet specific applications. Solid welded seams and built-in lifting hooks provide rugged durability.
- Large, easy to open access door, with air-tight seals for servicing filters and collector interior.
- An AMCA rated fan on the outlet side of the collector with either a direct coupled motor.
- Quiet operation. Sound attenuators and fan enclosures are available to meet 77dBA and lower.
- Integral pressure gauges are available to indicate when filter maintenance is required.
- Complete electrical controls to meet customer requirements are available.
Many Configurations Available
Monroe CMC Mist Collectors are available in various configurations to meet your needs. Units can seamlessly integrate into any machining booth or be suspended from the building steel or other supporting structures to conserve floor space.
CMC is a trademark of Monroe Environmental.